Renovage Will Be Your Best Kept Secret....
Can Someone Please Tell Me What The Heck Renovage Is And Why It Is In My Favorite Skincare Product?
The owners of Prosmetica trip me out. I pride myself on finding “diamonds in the rough” but I never imagined a skincare product under $50 could actually have such a profound effect on my skin. The doctors behind Prosmetica have gone really far out of their way to find little-known ingredients that will dramatically change the way you view your skincare products.
Effective? Yup. Cutting edge? oh Yeah! Rare? Yup.
When I first tried Prosmetica’s 5 Minute To Life Serum, I was blown away at how fast it worked. I thought it was a play off of Botox but I had no idea what any of these special ingredients were and most of the dermatologists I showed it too, had little knowledge of the ingredient either.
I even tried to Google it and could not find a lot of info. What the heck are these Canadian doctors up too?
So what is Renovage?
Renovage, also known by the name “Trepenone,” is a clinically studied ingredient found alongside Sesaflash and Matrixyl (palmitoyl pentapeptide-4) in the 5 Minute To Life serum. Thus far the science has not only supported the claims, it has gone well beyond them.
How does it work?
Renovage stabilizes telomeres and cell division which thereby improves the cell lifespan.
Here are 5 reasons why Renovage is freaking awesome!
1) Works on the origin of youth and targets the cell actors
which guarantee lifespan and youth
2) In vitro studies showed several properties of RENOVAGE, as cutaneous functional and
structural recovery, and above all, it avoids premature entry into cell senescence.
3) Significant decrease in skin redness and pore dilation – A commonly unaddressed skin issue is redness. Alleviation is often temporary and rarely permanent, decreasing pore dilation is uncommon to last long term. Renovate changes this quickly.
4) A clinical study showed that RENOVAGE, used at 3% on a panel of 24 volunteers with a mean age of 58 years, exerts a significant and visible activity on both functional
and structural signs of aging.
5) Drastic increase in skin hydration – As we age our skin loses its level of hydration and as a result the signs of aging become more and more visible. The ability of Renovage to increase skin hydration along with its barrier function is nearly 100% of participants in a study shows how powerful its effects are.
What are the signs of aging Renovage works on?
1. Functions of your Skin – With Renovage 60% will be replenished based on Clinical tests.
2. Cell Resistance – Clinical testing showed Renovage had the ability to regenerate 75% to 100% of the skin at the cellular level, eliminating the toxins that cause wrinkles, sunspots, redness, and pores that are enlarged.
3. Wound Healing – You may not realize that wrinkles are actually a wound and Renovage can heal not only wrinkles but cuts and scars too.
4. Fight Off Signs Of Aging – Clinical studies confirmed that once Renovage is started the skin is able to continuously fight off aging.
It is certainly a good idea to maximize the benefits of Renovage and use it alongside Seaflash for the short term and long term effect combination.
SO what do you think? Exciting right? Want to try it? Click here to buy 5 Minute TO Life Now! You will not regret it!